Samstag, 1. November 2014

Halloween Series: Ronan the Accuser inspired Make-up



So after spending the whole october doing Halloween tutorials for Youtube, I still had no clue, what I should do on Halloween?
The final inspiration came from the newest Marvel film adaption "Guards of the Galaxy". I was fascinated with Ronan the Accuser's warpaint. Since I didn't want to cosplay Ronan I put my own spin on the make-up and instead of Ronans blue skin with the greasy black warpaint on it, I went for a white and red base with the black mask on top. It turns out looking a little like combichrist, don't you think so?
This look was so much fun and quite quick to do as well.
I had so much fun doing halloween make-ups the whole month but definitely won't miss cleaning my face after putting layers and layers of facepaint on it...my skin really doesn't like it :/ Still all those facepaints and horror characters are so much fun to do!
I really don't know if I'm happy or sad that Halloween finally is over, but however, it's time to move on to the next things on my to-do-list, especially concerning my youtubechannel ;)
I taped the whole process but haven't found time to edit the video so far, so please be a little patient, Ronan will be on my Youtubechannel soon...meanwhile, enjoy the look & list of products, pictures of the whole outfit will follow as well =)

Full list of products:
KRYOLAN Aquacolor white, black and red
CATRICE eyeliner
CATRICE Gel eyeliner black
MAC e/s Typographic
Random drugstore eyepencil
MANHATTAN longlasting lipsticks mixed with black pigments

3 Kommentare:

  1. Ahhh ich hab diesen doofen Film noch immer nicht gesehen XD
    Aber dein Look sieht wirklich toll aus, mit den Linsen wirkt das echt genial! :D
    ich hab mir auch mal so ein Facepaint mit viel schwarz angetan, allerdings als Skelett.... meine Nase sah danach so schlimm aus, weil sich das Zeug einfach in den Poren absetzte und aussah wie Mitesser, urgs. Da musste ich ordentlich schrubben bis die Haut wieder halbwegs sauber war ^^"

    AntwortenLöschen